Week 5-6 Bfg

1. I believe that the Bfg by the end of the story has courage and why I say this is with the help of Sophie he finally stands up to the other giants that have been bullying him for the longest of time and attacks their ego which I believe this is the first time that he has stood up for himself.

2. My personal goal is to live better I know that it can be interpreted a lot of different ways but I want it to because I want to always be better but some advice to people with self doubt do not judge yourself against others if you are better than you are yesterday you have succeeded good job you.

3.I give this book 5 stars because it was a very good read and was very funny and I loved the unlikely friendship that was formed between the characters and most of all I read this book when I was like 7 and reading it in this dark chapter in my life reconnected me with the child like innocents and memory’s that I have not have felt in a long time thank you miss Peterson for reconnecting me with Those childhood memories.